Painter | Germany
Susanne Stoffer – born in Dortmund / Germany in 1963. Her work is almost always shown figuratively and clearly motivated by photo-realism.
1995 - 1997 private training with the Dortmund painter Armin Becker
2008 - 2012 Studied painting and graphics at the Institute for Training in Fine Arts and Art Therapy (IBKK) in Bochum Wattenscheid. Degree: Diploma
since 2009 member of the Association of Free German Artists e.V.
since 2014 member of BBK Westfalen e.V.
2010 joint exhibition "Aspects of realistic painting", art and gallery house Bochum-Wattenscheid
2011 "Retrospective", exhibition in the studio ART_INN, Dortmund
2012 - Participate in the Day of Open Studios, Dortmund
- Guest at the Hörder Sehfest in the workshop atelier v. Nicole Hövelmann
- Joint exhibition in the art and gallery house, Bochum on the topic "Aspects of realistic painting"
2013 - Participation in the thematic exhibition "Zeitgeist und Wandel", the LDXArtodrome Gallery / Europe in Berlin
- Participation in the Art Beijing fair in Beijing
- Participation in the Artfair Cologne fair
2014 - Participation in the themed exhibition "NEW", LDX Artodrome Gallery, Berlin
- Participation in the annual exhibition "Intuition", LDX Artodrome Gallery, Malta
2015 - Participation in the joint exhibition of the ARTISANI gallery, Lünen
- Participation in the thematic exhibition "Intuition" Malta
- Group exhibition "Women's Rights", Bochum
- Joint exhibition "210 x 30", BIG Gallery, Dortmund
2016 - Participation in the international art fair Art Kamen
2017 - Zapatero Gallery, Unna, solo exhibition "Moments"
- BIG Gallery, Dortmund, joint exhibition "The New" BBK
2018 - BIG Gallery Dortmund, "Movement"
- Day of the open workshops of the city of Dortmund
- ART Kamen exhibition
- Town house gallery of the city of Castrop-Rauxel
2019 - International Women's Day at ARTDortmund